"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." ~ Helen Keller


Monday, March 22, 2010

Probably the coolest thing you will see today

Okay, so yesterday kind of sucked, pardon my French, but it just did. So in light of the politicians in Washington shoving their health care down the throats of so many who don't want it, I thought I would post a really cool video. This IS supposed to be a POSITIVE blog after all.

I've only ever been to one air show and it was at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska. It was a completely awesome experience and my heart swelled with pride and patriotism at the site of all those Airmen maneuvering those amazing planes.

I didn't get to go this particular cool air show, but I sure would love to some time. There are some beautiful old planes here, as well as a lot of other awesome stuff. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Brent at McLinky for sharing this!




Oshkosh WISCONSIN Air Show 2009
Courtesy of MckLinky Stuff - FREE!