"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." ~ Helen Keller


Sunday, April 25, 2010

All The Wrinkled Ladies!

Hey friends!

Man, I have really neglected my blogging duties lately! Got a new job and it has been kicking my butt! I actually have to stand on my FEET for hours at a time! The horror! I have been so spoiled with desk jobs the past few years and done a lot of @$$ sittin', which if you know me at all...you know I LOOOOOVE!!

So this 45 year old woman is paying homage to the aging process and even though I am doing my dangdest to fight it kicking and screaming, gravity and time is a real bad combination! And I think I may end up on the losing end!! No worries...it's all good.

I earned every one of these laugh lines and every ripply spot on my butt! So to celebrate the fact that even a slightly middle aged broad like me finally got off her @$$ and got an actual JOB doing actual WORK, here is a little song in celebration of us ladies of a certain age. Enjoy!



Till next time...keep lookin up! It's really not that bad folks!! :-)

5 comments:

Malinda said...

Too funny! "Wrinkles on my lips, Spanx on my hips" - That's me. Ha!

Monkey Man said...

That was hysterical. Loved the blond back up dancer that just couldn't keep up. Thank you for coming by to visit me. Love you stuff.

Kris said...

My very favorite video now. hugs!

The Mayor! said...

Hilarious!! And no worries, just hope you're doing better!! Best wishes from Crazy Town!!

:-D

Unknown said...

Thank you with detailed information on this topic for me. I really appreciate it, really was impressed.HOW TO BE POSITIVE