"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." ~ Helen Keller


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get Your Freak On - Bad Romance



After watching GLEE (my FAVORITE show!) last week and their tribute to Lady Gaga, I knew exactly what song I wanted to use for this today. I never really got the whole Lady Gaga thing, but some of her music is all right! I have to say I really dig the Glee kids doing it a lot better! And those costumes are just kind of out there. But this song is totally bad A!!


1 comment:

Blondie said...

Too bad they couldn't post the actual clip from the show on You Tube. If you don't watch the show, it would give you an idea of what they do each week...big overdone production numbers! They are awesome! These kids dance, sing, and act...they are amazing. The photos really don't do it justice. But that is the best I could do. :-)